- 1. I was raised predominantly a Methodist,
but I have traveled so much, mixed with so many people in all
parts of the world, I dont know just what I am. I know I have
never been a non-believer. But I can honestly tell you that I
dont think that any one religion is the religion.
- 2. There is no argument in the world that
carries the hatred that a religious belief does. The more learned
a man is the less consideration he has for another man's belief.
- 3. If some of these birds would follow
His example instead of trying to figure out His mode of arrival
and departure, they would come nearer getting confidence in their
- 4. If they are going to argue religion
in the church instead of preaching it, no wonder you can see
more people at a circus than a church.
- 5. Missionaries are going to reform the
world whether it wants it or not.
- 6. If you stole from the barbarians you
were indexed in your history as a Christian.